Wednesday, October 13

Inspiration Station: Gavin Strange



So in this month's Computer Arts has an article on one of my favorite graphic artists ever: Gavin Strange. The incredible and incredibly strange Gavin Strange is a huge influence on me. If you have never seen his work head over there NOW!!!!

Gavin Strange's clients range from Cartoon Network to Aardman Animations. Gavin is a huge inspiration in the fact that he is so versatile being a photographer, graphic artists, and web designer.


He also has his own set of vinyl toys which are pretty cute too. "Droplet" vinyl toys are actually pretty popular. Although I'm not crazy about vinyl toys I love the concept and the design of them. He's been featured in several magazines giving tips on how to make better logos or how to clean up your code on websites. Keep your eye out for him - I see him being a huge name in design in the years to come.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erik!
    Thank you so much for the super-kind blog post, I really appreciate your kind & supportive words, thank you! :)

    Keep up the great work!

    ~ Gav

    ReplyDelete