Thursday, October 28

The Soundtrack To My Workflow


I'm hopping on the bandwagon and posting up my personal choices of harmonic escape. I love listening to music while I'm working through the usual photoshop process. I switch it up a lot to whatever the job requires. Lately I've been feeling the techno scene mixed in with Regina Spektor. Here is what i'm keeping on the repeat button:


  Cecil Otter - Rebel Yellow: A pretty poetic rapper

  Example - Won't Go Quietly: This guy is awesome for keeping you awake.

 Regina Spektor - Soviet Kitsch: My number 1 favorite artist of all time

 Morgan Page - Believe: If trance and house had a baby - this would be it

 Tegan and Sara - Sainthood: Just got this album and it already rocks

 Notorious B.I.G. - Ready to Die: A classic. If your into songs about robbing, drug dealing, and murdering.

 Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes: This song is amazing - Listen asap

 Kaskade - Srobelight Seduction: Awesome DJ, great for relaxing.








So now you have some new music to check out. You can finally throw away that william hung album.

No comments:

Post a Comment