Wednesday, November 17

Speedlights



Here I am again - up late waiting on photojournalism critique. I am pretty nervous about it. This assignment had me asking more questions than any other assignment. I am hoping and praying I finally got it right. I shot a beautiful co-worker of mine - Alison - who was very good. I tried shooting around sunset but I was late and the sun had pretty much set. I think I accomplished the assignment by meeting the criteria. And as always in photojournalism - I did little to no post-processing. I used a d90 and a sb600 with some reflectors. I really love using speedlights and plan to make a big investment in them. I have been reading about different uses and lightings one can accomplish with speedlights. A wiseman once told me investing in speedlights can take you far. I plan to see how far I will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment